Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday, January 5th!

Hello Stampin’ Fools!
Where did the first week of the year go?  I know that I am going to blink and it will be June and the new catalog will be here.  But, until then….. 
Remember that today is the LAST DAY for the Holiday Catalogs.  Click HERE if you want to order any last minute goodies before they are gone!  
Tomorrow, is the FIRST DAY of Sale-a-Bration 2015!  And the Brand new Occasions catalog starts ~ Whooo-Hoooo!!!  
Tomorrow is also a new week and new weekly deals will be available.  Tomorrow is going to be awesome, so stay tuned and watch for postings!  I will get them out as soon as I am done with the bus route. 
See you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!

Sandi


  • All the Newest Items click HERE
  • Year End Closeouts click HERE
  • Weekly Deals until January 5th, 2015  click HERE
  • 2014 Holiday Items:
  • Merry & Bright HERE
  • 2014 Holiday Catalog HERE
  • My Stampin’ Up! Website HERE
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment