Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year!!!! It's that time again...

Happy New Year!!!

Well, it’s that time of year again!   Time to look forward to new resolutions and a new year and new ideas!  This year, my main resolution is to make this year Wonderful!  I tend to get wrapped up in what’s going on around me more than what I would like and focus (obsess) about what this person is thinking of me (or my family) or that person said this (what did they really mean?).  I am going to live each day and try to find something Wonderful in each.  Enjoy each moment instead of rushing on to the next.  Enjoy these Weekly Deals!



I am going to focus on encouraging my son in his hockey endeavors, my daughter in her school goals, my husband in his job and being an AWESOME father.  In addition to being a better mom/wife, I am going to focus more on my Stampin’ Up! business and living a cleaner life with less clutter.

Clutter, I have realized tends to suck me in and slowly wear me down.  I look around my home and see drawers filled with junk and shake my head.  And I honestly look at my Stampin’ Haven (aka Ground Zero) and it’s not so much a haven as an insane whirlwind of crafting madness!  Time to organize and de-clutter.  So, I may start listing things as I clean out my older stamp sets and papers.

But today I am taking the day to make yummy baking goodness with my daughter (to replace what my lovely hubby has inhaled). And keep some homemade goodies for the kid’s lunches, rather than purchasing pre-made treats.  It still is sugary goodness, but it has to be better if it’s made for scratch vs all the preservatives in pre-packaged, right?  Oh, I sure hope so.  I’ll try and remember to post pics once we have finished.

One thing I've started in the last couple of months is teaching a class for kiddies at our local coffee shop.  I started this in November last fall and over the last couple of months it has grown steadily.  2 kids, to 3 and now this month 5 have pre-registered.  It doesn’t seem like much, but 5 --  7-11 yr olds is a party in itself!  One step closer to building my business and sharing my love of paper crafting.  

I am also going to start (re-start) scrapbooking and going to try and go a much simpler route so that I can actually get my pictures into my books and and have it be cute, fun, easy and need I say, DONE!  I am only 14 years behind, LoL!  I hope to post pictures of upcoming layouts using Stampin’ Up’s!  Project Life items along with coordinating cards that can be made with the same items.
And now that I’ve rambled on and on…. I’m off to roll out my cut-outs and get them in the oven.  


  • All the Newest Items click HERE
  • Year End Closeouts click HERE
  • Weekly Deals until January 5th, 2015  click HERE
  • 2014 Holiday Items:
  • Merry & Bright HERE
  • 2014 Holiday Catalog HERE
  • My Stampin’ Up! Website HERE

  • Happy Stamping!
    Sandi

    No comments:

    Post a Comment