Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 Occasions Catalogs & Sale-a-Bration!!!

Yay!!! Whoooo-hooo!!!  Hurray!!! 
Can you tell I am excited???
Today marks the beginning of both the 
2015 Occasions Catalog (HERE
2015 Sale-a-Brations Catalog (HERE)!  
I have been waiting for this day, FOREVER!
Just kidding, but I have been waiting for it!
(click the catalog to view)
Occasions (PDF):
Products are available from the Occasions Catalog
January 6 – June 2, 2015.

(click the catalog to view what you can get for FREE!)

Sale-a-Bration (PDF):
Products are available January 6 - March 31, 2015.
For every $50 you spend (before S&H and tax) you can pick something out of the  Sale-a-Bration catalog for FREE!
**Want one or both of the new catalogs???**
email me the following information at sandi.s.stamping@gmail.com so I can get them out to you ASAP!
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address
The new catalogs are amazing.

I love each and everything in them! EVERYTHING!!!



·         All the Newest Items  HERE
·         Clearance Rack  HERE
·         Returning Favorites from the Holidays  HERE
·         Weekly Deals thru January 12, 2015  HERE
·         My Stampin’ Up! Website HERE

Happy Stamping!
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment