Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November 11th thru 17th

Today is Veteran's Day and I want to give a GREAT BIG....

..... to all of those who have served or are serving at this time.  I am humbled by your sacrifice.
Including my hubby
     






We had a GREAT time last Saturday @ Mountain Bay Coffee & Gifts for Kidd Kraft Hour.  Each child was able to make a cute little turkey with a surprise (candy) corn treat inside and a Thanksgiving card to share with their parent(s) or grandparent(s).
     
I can’t wait for next month’s get-together!  I have ideas already swirly thru my head.  Definitely something for Christmas Time…. 
Hmmmmm????  I wonder what’s next?  If you want to find out and are in the Northeast Wisconsin area, stop on in 
Saturday, December 6th, 9AM-10AM @ Mountain Bay Coffee & Gifts, Pulaski, WI.

Only 3 More Days!!!


click image to ENTER
If you LOVE to scrap your memories, don’t forget to sign up for FREE goodies!!!


I hope you have a great week!  Can’t wait for Saturday!!!  Get those Christmas/Holiday cards done and in the mail…. Only 6 more weeks til Christmas!  GASP!

Happy Stamping!
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment