Sunday, November 16, 2014

It's That Time of Year Again!!!! Holiday Time!!!!

Had an awesome time yesterday at the 2nd Annual Winter Wonderland Stamp Camp!  A BIG shout-out to my sister, Liz and my daughter, Morghan for helping me out. Wouldn't have been possible without it.

Lots of stampin' fun and lots of food and good company!

 


While we were out and about the other day gathering the final items 
of food and whatnot, my daughter found this item.  
"Mom, this would go great with that Santa card we're making!"  
And it would go great if the Big Shot were the size of a wood planer.  LoL!

 

And while playing around with the ornament project we made, 
my creative sister came up with 
a PACKER Star!  Green 'N Gold all the way!!!  


Needless to say I took today to recouperate and rest up as tomorrow, 
5am will come aweful early.  But the kiddies have to get to school on time, right?

I did also pick up the new Holiday items from Project Life 
to start my Christmas Scrapbook.  I really need to get busy on my Scrapbooking 
before my kids have kids and I'm another generation behind.  
Love the items in the Hello December Project Life Card Collection.  
Check it out!


And for all those other photos from the Start of School through the Holidays....


Get those Christmas/Holiday Cards completed and in the mail.... 
Only 6 more Thursdays til Christmas!

Happy Stamping!

Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment