Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Updates for September 23 thru 29, 2014




OCTOBER 4th, 2014


Click Here or ASK ME HOW!





It’s that time of year again….
  
Yay!

Time for the 2nd Annual Winter Wonderland Stamp Camp.

Mark your calendars, Stampers!!!

For more information and how to sign up, click the button above!




Coming Soon!!!

STAMP, STOCK & SAVE SALE!  Just in time for World Cardmaking Day!  

Stay Tuned for additional information starting Sept 30th


If you would like to order supplies or have questions on any of the above Specials/Updates, I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.  Please contact me via FB, message me or click on the “Shopping Cart” icon to go to my online store.  I would love to help you get started!


Happy Stamping!!!

Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment