(click image for flyer)
Stampin' Up! is so excited about this year's WorldCard Making Day, that we're having a ridiculous 15% off sale on some of your favorite products!
From October 1-6 , you'll be able to purchase select ink, paper, envelops, and adhesive-all at a 15% discount! Select stamps are 20%! Now is the time restock your own supply, and with Christmas right around the corner, it's a perfect chance to make cards or get some of that Christmas shopping done!
- Available on all orders including workshop and online orders
- Color families and Whisper White in the 8-1/2 X 11, along with Medium envelopes, will be offered at a 15% discount
- Fast Fuse Adhesive and refill component will be offered at a 15% discount
- All individual ink pads will be offered at a 15% discount
- Limited offering in stamps will be available at a 20% discount
I will be putting in orders on Oct 6th, so they need to be by me no later than 8pm CST or you can place online orders by Monday, October 6, 2014 before 11:50 PM (MT)
Please contact me if you are interested in placing an order.
is this Saturday, October 4th.
(click image if you would like to find out info on my gathering)
(click image to go to store)
Only a month remains to earn a free Good Greetings Stamp Set, so get those workshops scheduled before it's too late!
Contact me for more info!
Stampin' Blendabilities Markers are exclusive, alcohol-based marker sets that come in a 3-pack of light, medium, and dark shades (of the same color). This creates a lovely saturated look when you blend the colors. Your projects/cards are vibrant and bold and have a more finished look.
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away.
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color-coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock and can be used with transparent sheets.
Whisper White Cardstock is recommended to use with your Stampin' Up! Blendabilities, but choosing any one of our cardstocks will add a unique look to your project. There is now a list of recommended ink pads that are compatible with the Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers that you can use in addition to the Momento Ink Pad.
Stampin' Blendabilities are designed to work with our Memento Ink Pad. The markers also work well with several of our Classic Stampin' Pads, noted below. Keep in mind that colors not listed are prone to smearing and aren't recommended for use with Stampin' Blendabilities. Also, remember that you'll get the best blending results using Whisper White Cardstock and when the stamped image is completely dry.
Classic Stampin' Pads
Baked Brown Sugar