Tuesday, September 29, 2015

2015 Winter Wonderland Stamp Camp Time!!!!

Hello my fellow Stampin’ Fools!

I don’t know about you, but I have totally been slacking in the stamping department.  Especially when it comes to my Christmas Cards!  So, this month, in order to help myself get my cards done (and hopefully out on time), I am starting a 
“Ladies Night” stamp group.  This will be held at Mountain Bay Coffee in Pulaski on Wednesday nights, starting October 7th
6-7pm.  More about that later.

The exciting news is that it’s time to register for the 
Winter Wonderland Stamp Camp!!!! 

 YAY!!!!

Mark your calendars, Ladies!!!

In addition to the Christmas cards and holiday themed cards, 
we also get to add in Halloween!



I will attach the form HERE!

For more information and how to sign up, click the Link or Image above!


I had to move up the date a bit due to scheduling issues & it works out since a couple ladies from last year asked to have earlier so we wouldn’t have to worry so much about the lovely Wisconsin weather.  I will be posting in the next week or so a sneak peak of some of the items we will be making that day.  

Stay tuned!



·        My Stampin’ Up! Website HERE

Happy Stamping!
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment