Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June 30 thru July 6

So, it’s already half way thru the summer and things are moving along quite quickly.  The 4th of July is right around the corner and before you know it, school supply lists will be out and time for getting ready for those fall activities.  I know, I know…. Don’t rush it!!!!  

So, here are this weeks deals and additional information!



Don’t forget about Stampin’ Up!’s Bonus Deals! You can save up to 30% on even more Weekly Deals, or up to 60% on extra items in the Clearance Rack (while supplies last), but remember: Weekly Deals discounts are available in limited quantities before the items return to retail prices, so give me a shout before the deals run out!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






·        My Stampin’ Up! Website HERE


Happy Stamping!

Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment