Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Get Well, Cowgirl! And Weekly Updates 10/21-10/27/14

Get Well, Cowgirl!
Hey Y’all,
Just home from driving school bus and have a bit of time before I have to go back in again to check out 2 busses I normally don’t drive.  I get to go for skid-pad training on Friday.  <Whoo-hoo> (can you hear the excitement?)  I am soooo NOT looking forward to it, but I know it will be a great help and an AWESOME learning experience for these lovely Wisconsin winters.  Especially if we end up having another lovely Winter Vortex hit us in January again.  So, I will go in and take them for a spin to see how they may handle a bit different from my normal ol’ Bessy that I usually drive. 

Any-hooo…..Thought I would post an update for the Weekly Deals and show you a little card I made for one of my Lovely Ladies this week as she has been feeling a bit under the weather lately.  But, she is  FINALLY on the mend and I sent her this card along with a heaping of Prayers and good wishes to help her along in the “pick-me-up” department.


I totally CASE’d this card from DAWN (HERE), but changed up the colors a bit and added a bit of extra *bling* to the hat by using my Medium Razzleberry Blendability Marker to color the Rhinestones. I also used the background Woodgrain (which isn’t available any longer, but I still LOVE).  I think it turned out pretty Cowgirl Chic!  What do you think?  Let me know!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





(click HERE to view)

One of my new favorites out of the supplement is the Simply Created Stars Kit:  you will find it on page 9 of the supplement (#138104 - $25.95 - That's only 99 cents per star!!!).
The kit makes a total of 26 Stars in 6 different sizes (2″ to 15″).  There is Gold Glimmer Paper, Kraft and Cherry Cobbler colors with highlights of Garden Green and White.  So there are plenty of colors you can coordianate with.  
The kit also Includes:  Die-cut pre-adhesive side strips, die-cut stars, bows, tags and banners, 21 laser cut wood snowflakes, 60- silver sequins and gold baker’s twine (5 yards!).  The kit coordinates with Many Merry Stars Stamp Set found on page 8…. and the Star Framlits found on page 231 of the Annual Catalog.
 




·       Check out the 2014 Holiday Supplement:
     Merry & Bright (HERE)/Shop (HERE)
·       Weekly Deals thru October 27 (HERE)
·       2014 Holiday Catalog (HERE)/Shop (HERE)
·       My Stampin’ Up! Website (HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment